Tezpur Revenue Circle has issued a recruitment notification for the 8 vacancies of Circle Quick Response Team (CQRT) at Tezpur Revenue Circle. Enrolment as a member of the Circle Quick Response Team (CQRT) as first responder in Revenue Circle as a part of the “Scheme for strengthening Circle Disaster Management Committees”, an initiative of Assam State Disaster Management Authority.
Tezpur Revenue Circle Recruitment 2021:
Name of the Post: Circle Quick Response Team (CQRT)
No. of the post: 08
Educational Qualification: Minimum Class 4th Pass.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and not more than 55 years.
Remuneration: The payment rates applicable in case of CQRT members will be as per rates mentioned under ANNEXURE-1 which will be paid on attending duty or attending any disaster management training.
Selection Eligibility Criteria For Tezpur Revenue Circle
(i) A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
(ii) Any service in the National Volunteer Team and in the Armed Teams of the Union, Ex-servicemen shell be a special qualification.
(iii) He/she should hove interest in sports /NCC/ NSS etc. having valid certificates or achievement in relevant field will draw extra credits.
(iv) Knowledge of swimming is an essential criteria.
(v) He/she should have interest in disaster management activities.
(vi) Both men and women shall be eligible for enrolment into the team.
(vii) Citizenship – He/ She shall be a citizen of India and permanent resident of Assam only resident of the concern Tezpur Revenue Circle will be eligible to apply for CQRT of that Revenue circle.
* Community volunteers, Aapda Mitra, Pratirodhi Bondhus, Civil Defence Volunteers etc. are also eligible to join the team provided they fulfill the parameters under selection criteria
Remuneration of selected CQRT members: The payment rates applicable in case of CQRT members will be as per rates mentioned under ANNEXURE-I which will be paid on attending duty or attending any disaster management training. Each CQRT member will be paid Rs. 120 per day during training. The CQRT members will claim remuneration as per incentive claim form at FORM-C.
Duties and Responsibilities: Roles and responsibility of CQRT members:
- When any disaster happens in the locality, CQRT members will be on alert.
- CQRT members will be mobilized to the incident site at the command of the Circle Officer.
- CQRT members will be responsible for safe-keeping and maintenance of equipment in stockpile and report to Circle Officer in case of replacement required.
- CQRT members will be trained by DDMA/ASDMA/Response teams on regular basis to improve response skills.
- CQRT members will actively participate in local level drills conducted by the Circle Office.
- In peace times, CQRT will be mobilized by Circle Office to attend the Panchayat level meetings like Gram Sabha to create awareness on Disaster preparedness and to promote Disaster Education in schools by conducting regular drills etc.
How to Apply For Tezpur Revenue Circle
The application must be submitted as per prescribed Application Form-A. “Application for enrolment as a member of the Circle Quick Response Team (CQRT)” which may be obtained from https://sonitpur.gov.in
Application along with self attested photo copies of all documents and two copies of recent passport size photographs should be addressed to concern Circle Office- Office of the Circle Officer, Tezpur Revenue Circle, Tezpur, PIN- 784001.
Last Date: 16/09/2021
Advertisement Details: Click here
Application Form: Click here