Applications are invited from gainfully employed young citizens for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation as Territorial Army Officers (Non Departmental), based on the concept of enabling motivated young citizens to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions
Territorial Army Recruitment 2021
Name of post: Officer
No of posts: N/A
Scale of pay: Level 10 Rs 56,100 – 1,77,500, MSP 15500/-
Eligibility Criteria of Territorial Army Recruitment 2021
Nationality: Only citizens of India (male and female) can apply for the post of Officer under Territorial Army.
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be 18 to 42 years as on last day of filing of application i.e. 19 Aug
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be a graduate from any recognized university.
Physical Standards: A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
Admit Card : The admit card will be made available online for being downloaded after submission of application by the candidates. The instructions will be available on the website.
Selection Process of Territorial Army Recruitment 2021
The selection process of Officer vacancy under Territorial Army consists of following stages:
Stage I: Written Examination
Stage II: Interview by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB)
Stage III: At the end, successful candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
- SYLLABUS :
- Paper – I. Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics
- Paper – II. General Knowledge and English.
- TIME : Maximum time for each paper is 02 hrs and will be conducted in two sessions.
- TYPE OF EXAM : Objective (OMR Answer Sheet will be used).
- QUALIFYING MARKS : Minimum 40% marks in each part of the paper separately and overall average of 50%.
Examination Centres in North Eastern Region
There is only one examination centre in North Eastern Region – Guwahati.
Application Fee: Candidates’ are required to pay a fee of Rs 200/- (Rupees two hundred only). Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through the modes prescribed at website.
How to Apply for Territorial Army Recruitment 2021
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in. Brief instructions
for filling up the online Application Form (IAF(TA)-9 (Revised) Part-1) have been given on the website.
INSTRUCTION TO THE CANDIDATE FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
- The Online application can be filled from 20 JUL 2021 TO 19 AUG 2021 till 11.59 PM after which link will be disabled.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail IDs as the concerned authorities may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of online applications.
- While filling in the Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the center for the examination.
- Candidates should note that no request for change of center will be granted.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to keep a copy of print out of filled form submitted online.
Important Dates of Territorial Army Recruitment 2021
- Starting date of online application submission: 20 Jul 2021
- Last date of online application submission: 19 Aug 2021 till 11.59 PM
- Date of written examination: 26 Sept 2021