SWAMI VIVEKANANDA ASSAM YOUTH EMPOWERMENT (SVAYEM) YOJANA
Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment (SVAYEM) Yojana announced by the Hon’ble Finance Minister of Assam in his budget speech on 7th February, 2017, is a flagship program to provide financial support to the youths of Assam to take up income generating activities in the manufacturing, trading and service sector.
Overviews of Swami Vivekananda Assam Svayem
|Name of the Scheme||Swami Vivekananda Assam Svayem|
|Launched by||Govt. of Assam|
|Amount||Rs. 50,000/- per youth|
|Launch Date||16th September 2020|
|Processing fees||No processing fees for the applicant|
Objectives, Swami Vivekananda Assam Svayem
- To generate employment opportunities in rural as well as urban areas through setting up of new ventures as well as growing existing ventures.
- To provide financial assistance to micro and small business entities engaged in the manufacturing, trading and services sector.
- To provide financial assistance for enhancement of income level of traditional artisans ensuring sustainable growth.
Nature of activities, Swami Vivekananda Assam Svayem
- Trading Rural Transport Service (Auto Rickshaw, e-Rickshaw)
- Shops, repairing Centres, Handicraft, Cottage Industries etc .
Negative list of activities, Swami Vivekananda Assam Svayem
- Manufacturing of intoxicant items
- Beedi, Panmasala, Cigarette, etc.
- Sales outlet of Liquor
- Plastic bags below 40 microns
Eligibility criteria for the beneficiary,Swami Vivekananda Assam Svayem
- Residents of Assam above 18 years of age.
- There will be no income ceiling for getting assistance under this scheme.
- The individual beneficiary should have skills, experiences, knowledge, etc., to undertake the income generating activities.
- The beneficiary should possess educational qualification of at least Class VII standard.
- The beneficiary who has already completed Skill Development Training will be given preference.
- The beneficiary must not be the defaulter of any loan. If information submitted by the beneficiary is found to be incorrect later, action would be taken against the beneficiary including cancellation of loan, recovery of amount as Bakijai and also blacklisting for future benefit under any Govt. Scheme.
- PMEGP beneficiaries of the last 5 years will not be eligible under the scheme.
How to Apply SVAYEM Scheme Assam 2020 Online Application
- 1st Step : Open your browser and search Assamcareer-4u.in.
- 2nd Step: Click on 1st Post and scroll down the post.
- 3rd Step: Click on “SVAYEM Scheme Assam 2020 Online Application” .
- 4th Step: Link is available on below.
- 5th Step: Click link & given all details which are needs to include information.
- 6th Step: Click on download .Your Admit card download automatically.
- Otherwise you go official site and Check it .
|SVAYEM Scheme||563.15 KB||Available|
|Application Form for SVAYEM Scheme||205.08 KB||Available|
|Last Date for submission of application forms||980.85 KB||Available|
Click here for more details about the SVAYEM Scheme.
SVAYEM Scheme 2017 Notification: Click Here .
Official Website: Click Here .