Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the SSC Selection Posts indicated in Annexure- III of this Notice. Only those Applications which are successfully filled through the Website of the Commission and found in order shall be accepted.
SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2021
Name of post: Selection Post
No of posts: 3261
Category-wise vacancy details:
- GEN: 1366
- SC: 477
- ST: 249
- OBC: 788
- EWS: 381
Eligibility Criteria of SSC Selection Post Recruitment
- Matric Level Posts: Class 10th or High School pass from any recognised board in India
- Intermediate Level Posts: 10+2 or passed Intermediate Exam from any recognised board in India
- Graduate-level Posts: Bachelor Degree in any field from any recognised University/Institution in India
Age Limit: The minimum age to apply for SSC Selection Post Phase 9 exam is 18 years and the maximum age is 30 years as on 01/01/2021. The post-wise age limit can be checked at Advertisement Details section.
- UR/OBC: Rs. 100/-
- Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex Serviceman: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online Through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Selection Process of SSC Selection Post Recruitment
The selection process of SSC Selection Post Recruitment consists of following stages-
Recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Written Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
Candidates scoring less than cut-off marks as given below will not be considered for the next stage of recruitment:
The candidates who are shortlisted for the next stage of scrutiny will be required to submit self attested copies of all the supporting documents in respect of Educational Qualification (EQ), Experience, Category, Age, Age-relaxation, etc. (as applicable) in hard copy along with the print out of their online application form, to the respective Regional Office(s) to which the Post-Category belongs.
Skill Test, wherever prescribed for any category of post will be conducted from amongst the candidates whose hard copies of documents are received and found in order at Scrutiny stage, by the Regional Offices of the Commission.
How to Apply for SSC Selection Post Recruitment ?
Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-IV and Annexure-V of this Notice.
Important Dates of SSC Selection Post Vacancy 2021
- Starting date of online application submission: 24-09-2021
- Last date of online application submission: 25-10-2021 (23:00 Hrs.)
- Last Date for Making Online fee Payment & Offline Challan: 28-10-2021 (23:30 PM)
- Last Date for Generation of Challan: 28-10-2021 (23:30 PM)
- Last Date for Payment Through Challan (During Working Hours of Bank): 01-11-2021
- Date of Computer Based Examination: January/February 2022
Important Web-Links of SSC Selection Post Recruitment
|Online Application||Register | Login|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|