Application from Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 for invited all needy people for recruitment of the following post of Constable (Executive) Male and Female official site https://www.delhipolice.nic.in/
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant posts under SSC recruitment, Delhi Police Applications must be submitted online through SSC website (https://ssc.nic.in/) and will be received with effect from 07-August-2020.
Overviews Of SSC-Delhi Police Recruitment 2020
|Name of the organizations||Details|
|Name of the post||Constable (Executive) Male and Female|
|No of Vacancies||5846|
|Starting date of apply||07 August 2020|
|Last Date of Apply||07 September 2020|
SSC-Delhi Police Recruitment 2020: Post name vacancies Details
Pay Scale: Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700- 69100)
SSC-Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 : Qualifications :
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board. Educational qualification is relaxable up to 11th passed for the:
- Sons/ daughters of serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police Personnel/ MultiTasking Staff of Delhi Police, and
- Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police only.
- Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) as on the date of PE&MT. Learner License is not acceptable.
- Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on the stipulated date will not be eligible and need not apply.
Related Post : GU Degree Result 2020
Incentive to NCC Certificate Holders: The incentive to ‘NCC Certificate’ holders will be granted at the following scales:
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate 5% of the maximum marks of the examination
- NCC ‘B’ Certificate 3% of the maximum marks of the examination
- NCC ‘A’ Certificate 2% of the maximum marks of the examination
Application fee and mode of payment:
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs One hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
SSC-Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 : Centres of examination
|Bihar and Uttar|
Ladakh and Punjab
|Dadra and Nagar|
Haveli and Daman
and Diu, Goa,
SSC-Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 : Mode of Selection:
- The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) and Medical Examination of finally selected candidates.
- Computer Based Examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
The salient features of the recruitment are as under:
- The Examination will be advertised by SSC based on vacancies intimated by Delhi Police.
- Applications will be accepted through on-line mode only.
- Computer Based Examination (CBE) will be conducted by the Commission in English and Hindi only.
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) will be scheduled and conducted by the Delhi Police in Delhi. PE&MT is qualifying in nature
- Collection of required eligibility certificates/ documents from the candidates and their verification with the original certificates will be carried out at the time of PE&MT by Delhi Police.
- Final result will be declared by the Commission based on the performance of candidates in the Computer Based Examination subject to their qualifying the PE&MT and other conditions stipulated in the Notice of the Examination.
- RTI/Public Grievances/ Representations relating to Notice of Examination, on-line applications, conduct of Computer Based Examination and preparation of Merit List would be handled by the SSC.
- Court cases relating to Notice of Examination, conduct of Computer Based Examination, short-listing of candidates for appearing in PE&MT and preparation of final result of provisionally selected candidates, filed by the candidates at Delhi will be handled by Delhi Police. The court cases of other regions on these matters will be handled by the SSC.
- Court cases/RTI/Public Grievances/ Representations relating to all other issues like Scheme of Examination, vacancies, conduct of Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT), Document Verification and Medical Examination, etc. will be dealt with by Delhi Police.
|How To Apply|
|Download the official notification pdf through the link given below.|
Go through the details and ensure the eligibility
Click on the apply online link
Fill the application form with the required information.
Paste your recent attested color passport size photograph in the application form.
Recheck whether the mandatory details are filled & attached properly.
Then submit the application form and take a print out for further reference.
Applications must be submitted in online mode only through the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in
Dates for submission of online applications: 01-08-2020 to 07-09-2020
Last date and time for receipt of online application: 07-09-2020 (23:30)
Last date and time for making online fee payment: 09-09-2020 (23:30)
Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 11-09-2020 (23:30)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 14-09-2020
Date of Computer Based Examination: 27-11-2020 to 14-12-2020
Important Link below
|Link Name||Link below|
|Official Advertisement||Download Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|