Application are invited for District Legal Services Authority (DLSA), South Salmara Mankachar has recently released an official notification regarding the posts of 02 Front Office Co-ordinator and Grade IV (Peon) vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply with Standard Form of application.
DLSA South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment 2021:
1. Front Office Co-ordinator
No of posts: 01
Salary: Rs 20,000/- PM
Educational Qualification: Graduate with 6 months diploma/ certificate course in computers.
2. Grade IV (Peon)
No of posts: 01
Salary: Rs 9,000/- PM
Educational Qualification: Class VIII passed or Matriculate .
Eligibility Criteria of DLSA, South Salmara Mankachar:
Nationality: Candidate must be Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as on 01/01/2021, the upper age relaxation as per Govt. norms.
The selection process will be held in 2 (two) steps:
- The first step would be Walk-in-interview.
- Those candidates who would qualify in the walk-in-interview will be called for Computer Test.
- On the basis of the sum total of marks obtained in the interview and Computer Test, final select list will be prepared.
How to Apply DLSA, South Salmara Mankachar Vacancy:
Interested and eligible candidates shall attend the Walk-in-Interview with valid photo Identity proof, Age proof, Caste Certificate (if any), all Educational testimonials, Computer Diploma/ Certificates, Experience certificate (if any) all in Original and 2 (two) recent passport size photographs.
- Date of Walk in Interview: 06/08/2021 and 07/08/2021
- Reporting Time: 12:30 P.M. onwards
- Venue: District Court Complex, Dhubri
Advertisement Details: Click Here