Social Welfare Recruitment 2021 has released a notification for the 74 vacant of Supervisor vacancy . Interested and eligible female candidates may apply here . Filling up of the Vacant under Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam .
Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam.
Last Date: 14/02/2021.
Social Welfare Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of post: Supervisor
No of posts: 74 [UR: 17, OBC/ MOBC: 32, SC: 1, STP: 2, STH: 14, EWS: 8]
Pay Scale: Rs 14000 – 60500, GP: 7600
Eligibility Criteria of Social Welfare Recruitment 2021
Gender: The posts are for the female candidates only.
Citizenship: Candidate must be an Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The candidate must have registered her name in any Employment Exchange of Assam.
(i) Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University. Preference will be given to graduate in Social Work/Home Science and related fields like Nutrition/ Anthropology/ Sociology/ Education/ Psychology etc. OR
(ii) Instructor and Principals (Female) of Training Centres for Middle Level ICDS functionaries having Graduation in any discipline.
- Handloom & Textiles Recruitment Assam 2021
- Directorate of Sericulture Assam Recruitment 2021
- DC Office Morigaon Recruitment 2021
- Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- DC Kamrup Recruitment 2021 For Apply Online
- Assam Secretariat Office Recruitment 2021
For the candidates mentioned at (i) Educational Qualification:
A candidate must not be leas than 16 years of age and not more than 40 years f or unreserved category, 42 years for Ex-Servicemen, 43 years for OBC/ MOBC and 45 year for SC/ ST(PYST(H) and 0 years for Persons with Disability (PwD) es on. 1st January 2021.
This relaxation shall be applicable only to those candidate who have attained the necessary educational or other qualification prior to crossing of their existing upper age limit 40 years.
For the candidates mentioned st (ii) Educational Qualification:
Upper age limit is 45 years as on 01.01.2021
Application Fee: There will be no application fees.
Selection Process of Social Welfare Recruitment 2021
The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required tb appear in an OMR based objective type written test to be held at a venue and date to be notified later through local news paper and official website.
How to Apply for Social Welfare Recruitment 2021
Candidates are required to apply online (only) through the link socialwelfarerecruitment.in, the website womenandchildren.assam.gov.in with effect from 10.30 AM of 5th February, 2021 to 11.59 PM of 14th February 2021. Documents to be uploaded with Social Welfare Assam Online Form
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
- Latest passport size photograph
- Admit Card of H.S.L.C or equivalent examination
- Minimum Education Qualification certificate for the post concerned
- Essential Qualification certificate
- Scanned Signature
- Employment Exchange Registration Card/ Certificate
- Caste Certificate from the competent authority (in case of reserved category OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)/ST(H) candidates)
- Income and Asset Certificate from the competent authority (in case of candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority (in case of PwD category)
- Discharge Certificate (applicable to Ex-Serviceman only) issued by the competent authority
- Declaration Form A
Important Dates of Social Welfare Recruitment 2021
Starting date of submission of online application: 5th February 2021, 10.30 AM
Last date of submission of online application: 14th February 2021, 11.59 PM
Important Web-Links of Social Welfare Recruitment 2021
Advertisement Details: Click Here .
Online Application: Click Here. [Active]