SCHOLARSHIPS 2020 For PG & UG Students
SCHOLARSHIPS 2020 : Directorate of Higher Education, Assam has released a notification for Degree & Master Degree students of DHE Assam DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2020.Students pursuing Arts/ Science/ Commerce discipline in any recognized institution for the session 2020-2021 are eligible for the schemes. Interested candidates may apply online .
Combined Merit Scholarship 2020 Full Details:
Name of Authority : Directorate of Higher Education, Assam
Name of scholarships : Combined Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020
Financial Session : 2020-21
Amount Per Month : 300 & 500 /-
Application Submission Mode : Online
Eligible Courses : Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses in Arts/ Science/ Commerce discipline
|Last Date||19th Nov 2020|
|Application Apply Mode||Online|
ADVERTISEMENT FOR AWARDING SCHOLARSHIP (FRESH) UNDER COMBINED MERIT(DEGREE AND MASTER) SCHOLARSHIPSCHEME 2020-21
OUAITITUM OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE:
- For UG course – @ Rs. 300/- per-month
- For PG course – @ Rs. 500/- per month
|Related Post : Panchayat and Rural Development Department Assam PNRD Admit Card 2020 Has Released Download Now|
General Conditions of Eligibility :
- The minimum qualifying marks to apply for the scholarship shall be
a) 60% in Higher Secondary for those who apply for Combined Merit Degree
b) 60% in General Degree Course for those who apply for Combined Merit Master
Degree Scholarship scheme
- Students pursuing general Degree and Master Degree course in Arts/Science/
Commerce discipline in any recognized institution for the session 2020-2021 are
eligible for the schemes.
- The student must be a domicile of Assam (PRC document mandatory)
- The Students must have valid (up-to-date) Bank Account in their name (Preferably
in SBI) and details to be submitted along with the application(Bank Name, A./c
Number, Branch Name, IFSC Code)
- Scholarship shall be disbursed through DBT system to the beneficiaries.
- The Candidate should possess the relevant qualification from any recognized Institution.
- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit in all cases and also to be
restricted as per budget allocation.
List of the Document to be submitted for Scholarships
- PRC from DC/ SDO as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam (mandatory).
- Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at present studying (mandatory).
- Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations.
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate.
Scholarships 2020 Important Dates:
● Starting date of submission of online application: 13th October 2020
● Last date of submission of online application:
3rd 19th November 2020
How to Apply
1. Register Account
- Please ensure that you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for the scholarship you are applying for.
- Please ensure that the email ID you have provided are valid as all future correspondences will be sent to the particular registered email ID only.
- Click on “Register Now” tab, fill-in the required information and click “Register” button.
- Your login credentials will be sent to the registered e-mail ID.
- Activate your account by clicking on the link send to your registered email id.
2. Apply Now
- Login with your credentials in the “Apply Now” tab.
- Start filling up the forms. Save the information in each Step and proceed for the next Step.
- Student passport size photograph
- Student signature
- PRC/Certificate from DC/S.D.O (Civil) as Proof of Domcile of State of Assam. (Attested by HOD / Registrar)
- Certificate from the Head of the Institution in which the candidate is now studying.(Attested by HOD / Registrar)
- Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations (i.e. H.S./U.G./P.G.).(Attested by HOD / Registrar)