Scholarship Scheme 2020 – 2021 : Online Applications are invited from the intending students of Assam who full fill the following general criteria for the above mentioned scholarship schemes.
The Registrar/Principal Head of the Institutions will compile, verify the application form and other relevant documents. After compilation and scrutiny of all applications at the College or the University level, the valid online application form along with all relevant certificate/ testimonials shall be submitted along with approved list to the O/o Directorate of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781 019 under their seal and signature on
or before 10th November, 2020 positively
|Important Dates||13th October to 3rd November 2020|
Scholarship Scheme 2020 – 2021 Details
Name of the Scholarship Combined Merit (UG/PG) Scholarship Scheme 2020 – 2021
For UG course @ Rs. 300/- per-month
For PG course @ Rs. 500/- per month
Eligibility For Scholarship
- The minimum qualifying marks to apply for the scholarship shall be
a) 60% in Higher Secondary for those who apply for Combined Merit Degree
b) 60% in General Degree Course for those who apply for Combined Merit Master
Degree Scholarship scheme.
- Students pursuing general Degree and Master Degree course in Arts/Science/
Commerce discipline in any recognized institution for the session 2020-2021 are
eligible for the schemes.
- The student must be a domicile of Assam (PRC document mandatory)
- The Students must have valid (up-to-date) Bank Account in their name (Preferably in SBI) and details to be submitted along with the application(Bank Name, A./c Number, Branch Name, IFSC Code).
- Scholarship shall be disbursed through DBT system to the beneficiaries.
- The Candidate should possess the relevant qualification from any recognized Institution.
- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit in all cases and also to be restricted as per budget allocation.
LIST OF THE DOCT]MENTS TO BE SUBMITTED (SCANNED)
1) PRC from DC/ S.D.O. as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam mandatory, no other certificate will be accepted.
2) ln come Certificate issued by Circle Officer of the State Governments is required in respect of parent(s/guardian(s) of the student, no other certificate will be accepted
3) Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at present
4) Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations (i’e. H.S./T.D.C.).
5) Photograph and Signature of the candidate
How To Apply :
Intending students fulfilling the above mentioned criteria must apply Scholarship Scheme 2020 – 2021 online at www.directorate oftriehereducation.assam.gov.inin between 13th October to 3td November 2020 and take printout after online final submission and submit it to the Registrar/ Principal Head of the Institute along with the necessary copies of certificate certificate/testimonials.
1. Register Account
- Please ensure that you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for the scholarship you are applying for.
- Please ensure that the email ID you have provided are valid as all future correspondences will be sent to the particular registered email ID only.
- Click on “Register Now” tab, fill-in the required information and click “Register Now” button.
- Your login credentials will be sent to the registered e-mail ID.
- Activate your account by clicking on the link send to your registered email id.
2. Apply Now
- Login with your credentials in the “Apply Now” tab.
- Start filling up the forms. Save the information in each Step and proceed for the next Step.
- Student passport size photograph
- Student signature
- PRC/Certificate from DC/S.D.O (Civil) as Proof of Domcile of State of Assam. (Attested by HOD / Registrar)
- Certificate from the Head of the Institution in which the candidate is now studying.(Attested by HOD / Registrar)
- Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations (i.e. H.S./U.G./P.G.).(Attested by HOD / Registrar)
Official Notification – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here [ Active ]