Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is going to organize an online examination for all candidates who have applied for this recruitment. RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021. Their total 841 Office Attendant Posts under Reserve Bank of India. RBI Exam is to be held from 19th & 10th April 2021.
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 Details
Name of post: Office Attendant
No of posts: 841
Name of organization: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Exam type: Online
Date of exam: 9th & 10th April 2021
Admit card status: Released
Admit card release date: 31st March 2021
Exam Venue: Will be mentioned on admit card.
General Instructions For RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 :
(1) Please note date, reporting time and venue address of the Test given in the call letter.
(2) You may visit the venue one day before the Online Test to confirm the location so that you are able to report on time (as printed on the call letter) on the day of the Test. Late comers will not be allowed.
(3) The call letter should be brought with you to the Test venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. (Preferably the same photograph as was uploaded during the on-line registration).
(4) You must scrupulously follow the instructions of the Test Administrator and RBI Representative at the Test venue. If you violate the instructions, you will be disqualified and will be asked to leave the Test venue.
(5) No use of calculators (separate or with watch), books, note books or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
(6) After AarogyaSetu status display at the entry gate, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting.
(7) Please bring this call letter with your photograph affixed thereon, currently valid Photo identity proof in original and a photocopy of the same ID proof which you bring in original – THIS IS ESSENTIAL. This call-letter along with photocopy of photo identity proof duly stapled together are to be submitted at the end of exam by putting it in the designated drop-box.
How To Apply For RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021
Those who submitted their online application against the vacancy under the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) may follow below mentioned steps to download their admit cards for the online Examination.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on RBI Office Attendant Admit Card link.
- Enter Your Credentials : Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB as required.
- Click on the Login button.
- You need save or print or admit Card.