Gaon Panchayat PNRD Syllabus 2020 Assam
PNRD Syllabus 2020 : Online applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are Citizens of India having registration in the Employment Exchange of the State of Assam, for filling up of 1004 Nos. of existing vacancies under the Department of PNRD Syllabus 2020 and Rural Development .
Overviews of PNRD Syllabus 2020
|Name of the post||Asstt. Block,Panchayat Secretary,Junior Assistant|
|PNRD||PNRD Syllabus 2020|
|Date of apply||21 August 2020|
|Last Date of Apply||17 September 2020|
|Official Website||www.rural.assam.gov.in .|
MODE OF SELECTION
(a) The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a written test which will be conducted in different centers of the State. There will be a common written examination except for Secretary. The Commissioner, P&RD reserves the right to change the examination venues of the test and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard.
(b) The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based. There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark.There will be negative marking of 1/2 (Half) mark for each wrong answer.
PNRD Syllabus 2020 Assam :
The questions will be set in three parts
(i) Logical reasoning and aptitude.
(ii) General knowledge with special emphasis on Assam
(iii) General English.
However, for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, there will be additional part on Accountancy. Candidates will use black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet. Duration of the test will be of 2 (two) hours.
Work Experience: PNRD Syllabus 2020 Assam
The following modalities have been adopted for giving preferential treatment to the trained contractual/casual employees of Panchayat & Rural Development Department in the recruitment process of the P&«RD Department.
- Five Percent (5%) additional mark up to 2 years Experience of contractual/ casual workers out of the total marks.
- Six Percent (6%) additional mark above 2 to 4 years Experience of contractual/ /casual workers out of the total marks.
- Seven Percent (7%) additional mark above 4 to 5 years Experience of contractual/casual workers out of the total marks.
- Eight Percent (8%) additional mark above 5 to 7 years Experience of contractual/casual workers out of the total marks.
- Ten Percent (10%) additional mark for more than 7 years and above Experience of contractual /casual workers out of the total marks
- Candidates should be of sound health, both mentally and physically
and free from organic defect bodily infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties and
- Required to undergo medical examination before appointment to
- Blood Relations
- Coding & Decoding
- Input – Output
- Nonverbal Series
- Sitting Arrangement
- Statements & Conclusions 1
- Rules For Tenses
- Rules For Prepositions
- List of Prepositions
- Rules and List of Conjunctions
- Active And Passive Voice Rules
- List of One Word Substitutions
- List of Homophones/Homonyms
- List of Synonyms and Antonyms
- Idioms And Phrases
- Spotting the Error
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Letter Writing Format
- Precis Writing
- Sentence Correction Questions
- Adjective Degree Of Comparison Rules
- Article Rules
- Direct & Indirect Speech Rules
- Sentence Rearrangement & Para jumbles
- Assam History : Ancient Assam history, Ahom kings, Ahom history, Role of Assam during Freedom Struggle.
- Assam Related Facts & Updates : Assam Geography, Literature, Budget, Assam Government Scheme.etc
- LCM and HCF
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Compound Interest
- Simple Interest
- Progressions and Series
- Permutation and Combination
- Number Systems
- Mixtures and Alligations
- Ratio, Proportion and Variation
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Set Theory & Function
- Logarithm & Surds and Indices
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic and Linear Equations
|Previous Year Question Papers – Reasoning||Download|
|Coding & Decoding|
|Input – Output|
|Statements & Conclusions 1|
|Previous Year Question Papers -Aptitude|
|Previous Year Question Papers -English|
|Previous Year Question Papers -GK|
Last Date of Apply : 17 September 2020