Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021), a Maharatna Company under the Ministry of Power, Government of India invites promising, energetic and bright people for apprenticeship for one year in various trades for its following Regions/Establishments.
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Name of post: Apprentice
No of posts: 1110
Duration of Apprenticeship: 1 Year
State-wise vacancy under North Eastern Region, Shillong
- Arunachal Pradesh: 33
- Assam: 45
- Manipur: 10
- Meghalaya: 13
- Mizoram: 6
- Nagaland: 9
- Tripura: 11
Eligibility Criteria of PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Graduate Electrical: Full Time (4 years course) –B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electrical Engineering.
- Graduate Civil: Full Time (4 years course) –B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.(Engg.) in Civil Engineering.
- Graduate (Computer Science): Full Time (4 years course) – B.E. /B.Tech. /B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology
- HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management): Full Time (2 years course) – MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation.
- Diploma Electrical: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Diploma Civil: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- ITI Electrical: (Full Time course) – ITI in Electrical.
Other Criteria: Candidates are not eligible to apply for the apprenticeship in any case –
- Awaiting the results of their final examination.
- Not completed the 18 years of age
- Undergone apprenticeship training in any organisation for any duration.
- Job experience of more than 1 year
Salary Details :
- Graduate Electrical: ₹ 15000 p.m.
- Graduate Civil: ₹ 15000 p.m.
- Graduate (Computer Science): ₹ 15000 p.m.
- HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management): ₹ 15000 p.m.
- Diploma Electrical: ₹ 12000 p.m.
- Diploma Civil: ₹ 12000 p.m.
- ITI Electrical: ₹ 11000 p.m. Payment of an additional Rs. 2500 in case no company accommodation is provided.
Selection Process of PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through the registered email id.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for verification of documents.
- On successful completion of document verification, submission of medical certificate in and the execution of Apprenticeship contract agreement, letter of engagement shall be issued to the candidates. NO TA/DA shall be paid for verification of documents.
Step – I: Get your NATS/ NAPS Registration Number
Candidates should first register themselves (as a candidate) in the website of https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in(link is external) or https://apprenticeshipindia.org(link is external), get a registration/enrolment number and activate/complete the profile.
Step – II: Apply for Apprenticeship in POWERGRID – Click Here
Important Dates of PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Opening date of application: 21.07.2021
- Closing date of application: 20.08.2021