Applications are invited in Online Application published in Oil India Limited the intending candidates for filling up 120 Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator) vacancy . Interested and eligible candidates from OIL’s production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar and Charaideo in Assam and Changlang district in Arunachal Pradesh may apply online here .
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Assam
Name of post: Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator)
No of post: 120
Scale of pay: ₹ 26,600.00 – 90,000.00
Eligibility Criteria of Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Assam
Districts: Candidates from Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar and Charaideo districts of Assam and Changlang district of Arunachal Pradesh are only eligible for this recruitment. Educational Qualification:
(i) Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/ University with 40% marks.
(ii) Passed Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 06 (six) months duration and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
Age Limit as on 15/08/2021:
1. GENERAL: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years
2. SC/ST: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years
3. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 33 Years # Please note that, candidate(s) possessing the aforesaid essential qualification only should apply for the notified post.
Selection Process of Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Assam
Eligible candidates will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The question paper for Computer Based Test (CBT) will consist of 3 (three) sections: viz. (A) English Language & General Knowledge/Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited; (B) Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability and (C) Relevant Technical Knowledge in the course curriculum depending on the post.
- There will be no negative marking in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be bilingual i.e. English & Assamese.
- The total duration of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be 02 (two) hours.
In the final merit list for selection, if Computer Based Test (CBT) marks of more than one candidate are same, then the candidate who obtains more marks in Part-C of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be given preference. In case, if the marks in Part-C are same, then the candidate who obtains more marks in Part-B will be given preference. If the marks in Part-B are also same, then the candidate older in age will be given preference in the final merit list.
General/OBC candidate(s): ₹ 200/-
SC/ST/EWS/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen candidate(s) are exempted from
paying the online application fee. (Nil)
Payment mode: Online
How to Apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Assam
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Oil India Limited website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx from 01/07/2021, 07:00 a.m. to 15/08/2021, 11:59 p.m.
Documents to be Uploaded with Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Assam
Followings are compulsory document(s)/certificate(s)/testimonial(s), as applicable, and will have to produce them as required (in original and required copies) for the purpose of uploading in the online system/submit at the appropriate stage, as applicable, during the recruitment process:
1. Employment Exchange Registration Card / Zila Sainik Welfare Office Registration Card for Ex- Servicemen.
2. Admit Card or Pass Certificate or Marksheet of Class 10 issued by the concerned Government Recognized Education Board as valid proof of date of birth.
3. Marksheets and Pass Certificate of Class 10+2.
4. Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 06 (six) months duration.
5. Caste Certificate of SC/ST/OBC, if applicable.
6. Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) Certificate, if applicable.
7. Income & Assets Certificate to be Produced by Economically Weaker Sections, if applicable.
8. Disability Certificate (in case of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities).
9. Valid Discharge Certificate/Book/Service & Release Certificate for Ex-Servicemen clearly showing Personal Particulars and Service Particulars, if applicable.
10. Photo Pass for WCL, if applicable.
11. Valid No Objection Certificate signed by concerned Authority, if employed in Government
Service/Public Sector Undertaking.
OIL Help Desk Number and Email
- Number: 8866678549,8866678559
- Email: [email protected]
Important Dates of Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Assam
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01/07/2021, 07:00 a.m.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15/08/2021, 11:59 p.m.
Important Links of Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Assam
Apply Online: Click Here
Advertisement: Click Here