Application are invited from NHM Assam Recruitment 2021 for 466 vacancy in Community Health Officer (CHO). Interested and eligible candidates may apply here.
NHM Assam Recruitment 2021 CHO Details
Name of post: Community Health Officer (CHO)
No of posts: 466
Eligibility Criteria of NHM Assam Recruitment 2021 CHO
The eligibility criteria for applying for the post is as follows:
Educational Qualification: The eligibility criteria for applying for the post of Community Health Officer are as follows:
- The candidate must have passed B. Sc (Nursing) or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health in the academic year 2019-20 are only eligible to apply for the post.
- B.Sc(Nursing)/ Post Basic B. Sc Nursing passed from a Nursing institution/University recognized by Indian Nursing Council/ and Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Candidates must be Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Candidates shall submit a Certificate from the Principal of their respective Nursing College (where from candidate has passed) for confirmation of the integrated Certificate Course in Community Health as per given format (Given below) .
Age Limit: Upto 43 years of age as on 1st June 2021 .
Other Criteria: Candidates should have proficiency in regional/ local language and dialect.
Remuneration: Community Health Officer on contractual basis shall be paid remuneration of Rs 25,000 per month and monthly performance-based incentive Up to Rs 15,000 per month.
Selection Process of NHM Assam Recruitment 2021 CHO
All applications will be subjected to a screening process and candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in their final year examination of last qualifying course i.e, Merit Wise in their last qualifying examination (Final Year B. Sc Nursing Course/Post Basic B. Sc Nursing Course).
- Following documents will have to uploaded with the Application Form
i) Final year marksheet of last Qualifying Exam (Final Year BSc Nursing/Post Basic BSc Nursing)
ii) Provisional/Final Degree Certificate
iii) Registration Certificate from Assam Nursing Council.
iv) Certificate from Principal of the Nursing College (Appendix 1)
- Please note that 1st June 2021 shall be taken as reference date for computing age. For further details, interested candidates are to visit NHM, Assam website and may submit their application online at https://nhm.assam.gov.in on or before 31st July 2021.
How To Apply For NHM Assam Recruitment 2021 CHO
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode by visiting the NHM Assam’s official website or by following below mentioned steps.
- For fill up the application form checked important link section and click on link then
- Click the Next button to go to the Document Upload section.
- Upload all following mandatory documents:-
- Passport size Photograph
- Age Proof Certificate
- Final year marksheet of last Qualifying Exam (Final Year BSc Nursing/Post Basic BSc Nursing)
- Provisional/Final Degree Certificate
- Registration Certificate from Assam Nursing Council
- Certificate from Principal of the Nursing College (Appendix 1)
- Upload documents only in .jpg format.
- Maximum allowed file size is 50 KB.
- Then Click the Final Submit Button.
- Application process is not completed until go to the Final Page.
- In the Final stage you will get Registration No and your application for print will be available.
- Keep your registation no and password for future reference.
- Click the Print Application link to view and print the application.
- Take a print out of the application for future reference.
Important Dates of NHM Assam Recruitment 2021
Starting date of submission of online application: 16th July 2021
Last date of submission of online application: 31st July 2021
Important Web-Links of NHM Assam Recruitment
Online Application : Click Here
Official Advertisement : Click Here
Appendix I : Click Here