MEDICAL AND HEALTH RECRUITMENT BOARD, ASSAM
Application from MEDICAL AND HEALTH Recruitment 2020 – recruitment for invited all needy people for recruitment of the following post of Medical Officer (Critical Care) Official Site https://nhm.assam.gov.in/. Online Applications are invited from the candidates of fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the following posts.
>>>Also Checked Assam Police New Recruitment 2020<<<
Overviews of Medical & Health Recruitment 2020
Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam invites online application in the websitehttps://nhm.assam.gov.in from the intending candidates having Indian Citizenship as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and having requisite qualification for recruitment to the posts of Medical Officer (Critical Care) in Government Medical Colleges under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam as indicated below:-
|Name of the organizations||Details|
|Name of the post||Medical Officer (Critical Care)|
|Starting Date of Apply||20-6-2020|
|Last Date of Apply||06-07-2020|
|Category||Medical & Health|
|Location of posting||Gauhaty Assam|
Information about Post,Vacancies, Age & Salary of Recruitment 2020
Government Medical Colleges under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam as indicated below:-
- Name of Post: Medical Officer (Critical Care)
- No of posts: 112 (One Hundred and Twelve)
- Educational Qualification: At least M.B.B.S. or equivalent degree from a University, recognized under MCI (Medical Council of India) and the candidate must be registered under Assam Medical Council/MCI
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- PM with Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700/- PM plus allowances as admissible under Rules.
- Process of recruitment: Viva-Voce/Interview will be held for selecting the candidates for the post of Medical Officer (Critical Care).
>>>Also checked H.S-1st Year online Admission 2020<<<
In order to appear in the Recruitment Tests candidates must satisfy the
a) Nationality– Candidates must be Indian citizens, ordinarily resident of Assam and should register his / her name in any of the Employment Exchange of Assam.
b) Age: 21 to 38 years as on 1st January of 2016
i. 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 43 years
ii. 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April, 2018.
iii. For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fees|
|OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H)||150/|
|How to Apply|
|Download the official notification pdf through the link given below.|
Go through the details and ensure the eligibility
Click on the apply online link
Fill the application form with the required information.
Paste your recent attested color passport size photograph in the application form.
Pay the Application fee if required
Recheck whether the mandatory details are filled & attached properly.
Then submit the application form and take a print out for further reference.
|Name of the notice||Link below|
|Notifications pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
Some Bank related books
- Hojai Court Recruitment 2021 – For Sheristadar Vacancies
- CRPF Recruitment 2021- 25 Assistant Commandant Vacancy
- Gauhati University Arrear Form Fill Up 2021 3rd & 5th Sem Arrear Exam From
- Golaghat Judiciary Recruitment 2021 For Night Chowkidar & Peon Vacancy
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 Online Apply For 131 Rifleman/ Riflewomen Vacancy