Applications are invited in Online Application published in Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment the intending candidates for filling up 188 Technical Officer vacancy . in various districts of the State of Assam. The recruitment will be done through partnership with Tezpur University .
Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) Recruitment 2021
Name of post: Technical Officer
No of posts: 188
Pay: The consolidated fixed remuneration of the Technical Officer shall be Rs. 30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) per month with an annual increment of 10 % (after appraisal). Taxes as applicable shall be dealt with as per applicable laws.
Eligibility Criteria of Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment
Age Limit: Age must not be more than 35 years as on 1st January 2020.
Resident-ship: The candidates should be a domicile of Assam .
Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ institution with minimum 60% marks.
Desirable Qualifications/ Skills
- Relevant knowledge in areas of community driven rural/urban development projects (Water supply, Roads, Buildings, Sanitation and other relevant areas)
- Computer Knowledge in MS office/OS and Internet.
- Willing to work in complex, multi stakeholder and fast-moving environment.
- Willing to work under pressure, respecting strict deadlines and multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of Assamese, English, Hindi & other local language (s).
Other Qualification & Skills:
Relevant knowledge in areas of community driven rural/urban development projects (Water supply, Roads, Buildings, Sanitation and other relevant areas)# Computer Knowledge in MS office/OS and Internet.# Willing to work in complex, multi stakeholder and fast-moving environment.# Willing to work under pressure, respecting strict deadlines and multi-tasking.# Knowledge of Assamese, English, Hindi & other local language (s).# Good social, analytical, communication, inter-personal and planning skills.# Self-motivated and possessing ability to work independently as well as in teams.# Willing to travel extensively within and outside the state.
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of Village Action Plans/ District Action
- Assist in the planning and preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) for rural water supply.
- On-site verification and monitoring of construction of water supply scheme and retrofitting.
- Operation and maintenance of FHTCs.
- Regular follow up with District officials on quality construction of water supply schemes including FHTCs.
- Timely preparation and submission of monitoring data and IMIS reports.
- Organizing periodic review meeting with District, Block and GP level functionaries and beneficiaries.
- Capacity building of community/ beneficiary on usage, 0&M of FHTCs.
- Any other task assigned by the concerned authorities.
Selection Process of Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2021
Due to the current situation with reference to the Pandemic COVID 19, a contact-less recruitment process and purely based on academic performance from Class X to Graduation level as well as Candidate’s fit to the essential and desirable qualification/skills. The weightage of marks for selection will be:
5% marks will be allotted to candidates graduating from State/Central Government Universities/ Institutions .
How to Apply for Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through An application with all details needs to be uploaded at https://forms.gle/bnvaoRdLeLkVoQxM9 by 31 August 2021 for JJM Technical Officer recruitment.
Important Dates of Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2021
- Starting date of submission of online application: 14th August 2021
- Last date of submission of online application: 31st August 2021
Important Links of Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2021 Assam
Apply Online: Click Here
Advertisement: Click Here