Irrigation Department Rangia has released a notification for the 28 vacancy of Peon/ Chowkidar post .Rangia Job Vacancy 2021. Interested and eligible candidates may apply here . Filling up of the Vacant under Irrigation Department Rangia Recruitment 2021
Irrigation Rangia Recruitment 2021
Last Date : 1st March 2021
Irrigation Rangia Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of post: Grade IV
No of posts: 28
Name of post : Peon/ Chowkidar
No of the post : 5
Name of post : Khalashi
No of the post : 6
Name of post : APPO
No of the post : 17
Pay: Rs 12000 – Rs 52000, GP: Rs 3900/-
Eligibility Criteria of Irrigation Rangia Recruitment 2021
Age : Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on 1st January, 2021. The upper age limit for S.C. and S.T. candidate is up to 45 years and for OBC/MOBC candidates is up to 43 years.
Educational Qualification : Minimum qualification Class VIII Passed from any recognized Educational Institution/ School.
- Irrigation Department Recruitment 2021
- Janata Bhawan Recruitment 2021
- DC Office Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021
- Assam Police Admit Card 2021- AB & UB Constable
- SSC MTS Vacancy 2021- Multi Tasking (Non-Technical)
- Rural Department Vacancy 2021
Selection Process of Irrigation Rangia Recruitment
The candidates, whose applications are accepted, will be required to appear in an objective Type Written Test to be held in specified venues as per date, time mentioned in Admit Cards/ Call Letters.
Admit Card of Irrigation Rangia Recruitment
I. The online Admit Cards/Call Letters will be available on the official website link and can be downloaded for appearing in “Written Examination’, whose applications are accepted as per eligibility criteria.
II. It may be noted that no separate Admit Cards/Call Letters will be issued and it will be the responsibility of the applicant to take the printout.
How to Apply for Rangia Irrigation Recruitment 2021
The application must be submitted online through official website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in only and no other form of application will be entertained.
The candidates should upload self-attested scanned copies of the following documents:
(1) Educational Qualification Certificate.
(2) Age proof Certificate (i.e. Birth Certificates issued by the competent authority or School Certificates issued by the recognized institutions)
(3) Caste Certificate, in case of candidate applying under the Reservation categories.
(4) Valid Employment Exchange registration certificate from Employment Exchange.
(5) EWS Certificate issued by the competent authority. (if applicable)
(6) Recent Passport size photograph of size 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm in white background.
(7) Certificate for PWD category (if applicable).
(8) Scanned Signature of candidate (Black Ball Pen preferably)
(9) Residential certificate (PRC/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID, etc.)
(10) Applicant must mention valid e-mail id and mobile number while applying.
Important Dates of Irrigation Rangia Recruitment 2021
Starting date of submission of online application: 19th February 2021, 11 AM
Last date of submission of online application: 1st March 2021, 11 PM