Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020
Application from IOCL recruitment 2020 for invited all needy people for recruitment of the following post of Technical & Non-Technical Apprentices.
This is further to the detailed advertisement and corrigendum in the subject matter. The total number of positions advertised was 500. This corrigendum is to inform you that the said number is now increased to 600. Following is the State-wise Discipline-wise Category-wise distribution of the additional 100 number of positions.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices at its Locations in States & Union Territory of Western India (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa and other states.
Overviews Of IOCL Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organizations||Details IOCL|
|Name Of The Post||Technical & Non-Technical Apprentices|
|Total Vacancies||600 Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online Apply|
|Starting Date||22 May 2020|
|Last Date||21 June 2020|
Information about IOCL Recruitment
|States Name||Old Vacancies||New Vacancies|
|Union Territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli||64||02|
|>>> Also Checked GU New Result<<<|
All other terms & conditions as mentioned in press advertisement / website advertisement . Please note that all further announcements in this regard including corrigendum, if any, would be made only at this website i.e. www.iocl.com. Queries, if any, may be addressed to [email protected]
|Candidates should have completed 12th/ Graduate/ Diploma/ Holders should be from a recognized board/ university/Institute as a regular full-time course in the relevant trade/discipline with minimum 50% marks and regular full-time ITI course recognized by NCVT/SCVT.|
|Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years|
Maximum Age Limit – 24 Years
Relaxation of upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.
- Written Examination(Duration 90 Minutes)
- 10th Pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth
- SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/Disability/EWS-Income & Asset Certificate
- Class XII marksheet issued by the concerned education board
- Class XII/Final ITI (Fitter) issued by NCVT or SCVT/Graduation/Diploma Certificate
- Conversion certificate from CGPA/OGPA/Letter Grade to percentage of marks, if applicable, from concerned University/Institute.
- Certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Polytechnic/ School/College/
- Institute from where the candidate pursued his/her Class XII/ITI (Fitter)/ Graduation/ Diploma course, if applicable.
- For Candidates applying against Code 151/152/153 with Skill Certificate in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ -Skill certificate
- Any other Certificate, as specified.
>>> Also Checked DRDO Recruitment 2020 <<<
|How To Apply|
|Download the official notification pdf through the link given below.|
Go through the details and ensure the eligibility
Click on the apply online link
Fill the application form with the required information.
Paste your recent attested color passport size photograph in the application form.
Pay the Application fee if required
Recheck whether the mandatory details are filled & attached properly.
Then submit the application form and take a print out for further reference.
8th pass 10th Pass Job 10th routine Admit Card AIR FORCE Apsc Apsc recruitment assam govt ASSAM POLICE Assam Tet BANK JOB Barpeta Bongaigaon Govt job central job DC niyukti DC office job D EL ED Dhs Recruitment Dibrugarh Gauhati Gauhati University GOVT JOB GRADUATED GU Result HSLC Routine 2021 HS Routine 2021 Indian Army JOB Job in Assam Jorhat kamrup Lakhimpur Nalbari Online PNRD Job Result routine RRB Admit Card scholarships 2020 Sonitpur SSC Apply Tet teacher Tezpur Tezpur sonitpur UPSC