Indian Navy Admit Card 2021 of Written Exam and PFT for enrolment as sailors for AA and SSR for 500 & 2000 vacancies (Approximately) respectively in the Aug 2021 batch on the official website of the Indian Navy i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in. Candidates who submitted their online applications may now download their Indian Navy Admit Card .
Indian Navy Admit Card 2021 Details
Name of posts: Sailor under AA (Artificer Apprentice) and SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit)
No of posts: 2500 (Approximately)
- AA: 500 Posts
- SSR: 2,000 Posts
Name of batch: August 2021
Type of exam: Written Exam and PFT
Date of exam: July 2021 (Available in the admit card)
Admit card status: Released
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, an exception is being made in the public interest wherein approximately 10000 candidates will be called-up for written examination and PFT. The shortlisting of the candidates for written examination and PFT will be undertaken on the basis of percentage of qualifying examination (10+2 examination). The cut off marks may vary from state to state as vacancies have been allocated in a state-wise manner.
Selection Criteria For Indian Navy Admit Card 2021
(a) The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
(b) The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
(c) The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 level and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
(d) Duration of examination will be one hour.
(e) All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
(a) Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
(b) PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10
Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Merit lists for AA and SSR will be prepared based on performance in written examination subject to
qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT), as follows:-
(a) AA- Top 600 candidates (approx.) on all India order of merit, who meet the eligibility criteria for
AA will be issued call up letter for final enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka.
(b) SSR- Approximately 2500 candidates will be issued call up letter for final enrolment medical
examination at INS Chilka on the basis of state wise merit.
Medical Standards- Indian Navy Admit Card 2021
(a) Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
(b) Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms. Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy as Sailors, including applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
(c) The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008. Extract of the Navy Order can be accessed from the official Indian Navy recruitment website.
(d) Enrolment Medical Examination of all candidates who are in merit list will be held at INS Chilka. Candidates who are found medically fit in Enrolment Medical Examination will be enrolled. Candidates who are found medically unfit will be advised to appeal against its findings, if they so desire, at INHS Nivarini, Chilka and INHS Kalyani, Visakhapatnam within a maximum period of 21 days.
Tattoos: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from recruitment.
Important Information For Indian Navy Admit Card 2021
- Mobile phones or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the examination premises. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of online application.
- No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create disorderly scene in examination premises.
- Candidates should avoid submitting multiple applications. If more than one application is received from a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled.
- The decision of the Indian Navy as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the written examination and PFT shall be final.
- Wrong information about domicile certificate will result in cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment or training.
How to Download Indian Navy Admit Card 2021
Candidates who submitted their online applications may follow the below mentioned steps to download their admit card.
- Scroll down, check Important Web-Link‘s section.
- Click on Indian Navy Admit Card link.
- Select your state, verify Captcha and click on Save.
- Enter your Registered Email Address, Password, verify Captcha & click on Login.
- Your Indian Navy AA SSR Admit Card 2021 will be displayed.
- Download it and take a printout of the same for future reference.
Important Web-Links of Indian Navy Admit Card
Indian Navy Admit Card 2021: Click Here
Advertisement Details: Click Here