Online applications are invited from MALE INDIAN CITIZENS possessing educational qualifications and age as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021
Last Date: 16/07/2021
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021 Full Details:
Total Posts : 350 Posts
- Navik (General Duty)
No. of Post: 260 [UR-108, EWS-26, OBC-67, ST-19, SC-40]
- Navik (Domestic Branch)
No. of Post: 50 [UR-23, EWS-5, OBC-17, ST-2, SC-3]
- Yantrik (Mechanical)
No. of Post: 20 [UR-23, EWS-5, OBC-7, ST-4, SC-4]
- Yantrik (Electrical)
No. of Post: 13 [UR-6, EWS-2, OBC-4, ST-0, SC-1]
- Yantrik (Electronics)
No. of Post: 7[UR-6, EWS-1]
Educational Qualification for Indian Coast Guard Navik:
(i) Navik (General Duty): 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
(ii) Navik (Domestic Branch): 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
(iii) Yantrik: 10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/ Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Other Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Navik 02/2021 Posts:
- Height: Minimum 157 cms
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age + 10 percentage
- Hearing: Normal
- Visual Standard: 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye)
Age Limit: Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years as follows:
(a) Navik (GD) and Yantrik: Born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2004 (both dates inclusive).
(b) Navik(DB): Born between 01 Apr 2000 to 31 March 2004 (both dates inclusive).
Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable only if posts are reserved for them.
Examination Fee: Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred fifty only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ Maestro/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI
How to Apply Indian Coast Guard Navik Jobs 2021:
Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 02 Jul 2021 (1000 hrs) To 16 Jul 2021 (1800 hrs). Candidates are to logon to https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in and follow the instructions for registering yourself with e-mail ID/mobile number. The candidates are to ensure validity of e-mail and mobile number at least up to 30 jun 2022.
• Starting Date to Apply Online: 02-07-2021
• Last Date to Apply Online: 16-07-2021 till 18:00 hrs
• Date for print out of the e-Admit card: From 10 days prior to Stage-I Exam
• Tentative Stage-I Exam Dates for Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik: Mid/End Sep 2021
• Tentative Stage-II Exam Dates for Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik: Mid/ End Oct 2021
• Tentative Stage-III & IV Exam Dates for Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Early Feb 2022
• Tentative Stage-III & IV Exam Dates for Navik (DB): Early April 2022
• Date for Exam Result: Stage-I will be announced tentatively within 30 days
• Date of Training for Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Feb 2022
• Date of Training for Navik (GD): Apr 2022
Official Website: https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
Apply Online: ClickHere [From 2 Jul 2021]
Advertisement Details: ClickHere