Handloom Recruitment Assam 2021
Handloom & Textiles Recruitment Assam has released a notification for the 38 vacant of Grade-III vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply here . Filling up of the Vacant under the office of Handloom Recruitment Assam 2021 .
Handloom & Textiles Recruitment Assam 2021
Last Date : 9th February, 2021
Handloom Recruitment Assam 2021 Details
Name of post : Grade III
No of posts : 38 [UR: 13,OBC: 05,SC: 01,ST(P): 08,STH: 07,EWS: 04]
Scale of Pay : Rs.14,000 to Rs.60,500 + Grade Pay Rs.6,200/- in Pay Band – 2
Eligibility Criteria of Handloom Recruitment Assam 2021
Eligibility criteria :
- Candidates must be citizen of India within meaning of Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of
India and must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange in the
State of Assam along with the application form.
Educational Qualification :
A candidate should be HSLC or equivalent examination passed and 2 (two) years
certificate course in Textile Technology or Handloom Technology from any recognized
Institute or Certificate Course from Handloom Training Institute of the Department of
Handloom & Textile, Assam
- A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years for
unreserved category, 43 years for OBC/ MOBC and 45 years for SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H) and
50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD), as on 01.01.2021 as per Govt. Office
Memorandum vide No. ABP.6/2016/51, dated 02.09.2020.
- This relaxation shall be applicable only to those candidates who have attained the necessary educational or other qualifications prior to crossing of their existing upper age limit of 40 years.
Selection Process of Handloom Assam Grade IV Recruitment
- Written Test : 100 marks as per syllabus of two years certificate course in Handloom Training Institute/ Textile Technology.
- Practical Test : 50 marks
- Four candidates shall be selected against each vacancy notified on the basis of the marks obtained in the Objective Type Written Test to appear in the Practical Test.
- The Final Select list shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in both the Objective Type Written Test and Practical Test and contain the names of candidates equal to the number of vacancies advertised and selected.
- There will be ONE merit list for the post category wise, i.e. Unreserved, OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H) & EWS separately for male and female as per vacancies for different posts for the entire State.
- The select list shall be published in two widely circulated news papers and website of the Directorate.
How to Apply for Handloom Recruitment Assam 2021
The envelop containing the application form (Assam Gazette Part-IX) along with necessary documents clearly marked as “Application for the post of Demonstrator, Category – SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD” shall be addressed to “The Director, Handloom & Textiles, Assam, Vastra Bhawan, Ambari, Guwahati-1” and submitted in the application box of the Directorate.
Last date of submission of application form is 9th February, 2021.
Apply Application : Click Here
Advertisement Details: Click Here