Deputy Commissioner, Hailakandi Recruitment, Assam has released an advertisement for the recruitment of 168 vacancy in the cadre of filing up the Gaon Pradhan posts under the establishment of Office of the Hailakandi, Assam .
Hailakandi Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Name Organization||Details Here|
|Name Organization||Deputy Commissioner, Hailakandi|
|Name of the Posts||Gaon Pradhan|
|No of Vacancies||168 Nos|
|Job Location||Hailakandi, Assam|
|Starting Date to Apply||17th September 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||7th October 2021|
Hailakandi Recruitment Details
Name of post: Gaon Pradhan
No of posts: 168
Revenue Circle-wise vacancy:
- Hailakandi: 36
- Lala: 60
- Katlicherra: 35
- Algapur: 37
Eligibility Criteria of Hailakandi Recruitment
Age Limit: The applicant should be minimum 30 (Thirty) years of age and should be minmum 10th pass from a Board/ Institution recognized by the State or Central Government.
Educational Qualification: He/ She should be minimum 10th passed from a Board/Institution recognized by the State Govt.
Resident ship: He/ She should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in respect of which he/she seeks appointment.
- He/ She should be physically fit and have sound mind.
- He/ She should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues;
- He/ She should not be a Govt. employee.
- He/ She should have landed property/ immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
- He/ She should not be a member of any political party.
- He/ She should be a person of high Status and command and have a respectable position in the society.
- He/ She should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programmes and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
- He/ She should not have more than 2 (two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
- He/ She should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of application that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a single or multiple partners
How to apply for Hailakandi Recruitment
Candidates who fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria must submit their applications in the standard form of application published in the Assam Gazette Part-IX and fill all the fields in Block Letters using Black/Blue ball pen only. The Applicant should furnish an affidavit that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a Single or multiple partners and two passport sized photographs along with other related documents.
Important Dates of Hailakandi Recruitment 2021
Starting date of submission of application: 17th September 2021
Last date of submission of application: 7th October 2021
Important Web-Links of DC Hailakandi Recruitment
Get More Job in Assam: Click Here