Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021.
Last Date: 31/10/2021
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021: Gauhati High Court invites application for the post of 237 LDA and Copyist vacancy for the district courts of Assam.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021:
Name of posts: LDA & Copyist
Number of posts: 237
Category -wise vacancy:
[ UR: 151, SC: 15, STP: 21, STH: 8, PWD: 0, OBC/ MOBC: 42]
- Baksa: 1
- Barpeta: 11
- Bongaigaon: 5
- Cachar: 19
- Darrang: 8
- Dhemaji: 1
- Dhubri: 11
- Dibrugarh: 5
- Dima Hasao: 10
- Goalpara: 4
- Golaghat: 13
- Hailakandi: 9
- Jorhat: 4
- Kamrup (M): 30
- Kamrup (R): 13
- Karbi Anglong: 4
- Karimganj: 5
- Kokrajhar: 6
- Lakhimpur: 8
- Morigaon: 13
- Nagaon: 12
- Nalbari: 13
- Sivasagar: 7
- Sonitpur: 13
- Tinsukia: 6
- Udalguri: 2
Pay- scale: Rs 14000 to Rs 60500 with Grade Pay of Rs 6200/-
Eligibility Criteria of Gauhati High Court Recruitment:
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be as follows
- UR: 18 to 40 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 18 to 43 years
- SC/ ST: 18 to 45 years
- PWD: 18 to 50 years
Educational Qualification: Candidate must be a Graduate in any stream from a UGC recognized University as on the last date of submission of application.
* Computer Proficiency: He/ She must possess a certificate of Computer knowledge of minimum 3 (three) months duration.
* Official Language Proficiency: The candidate should have knowledge of the Official Language of the State of Assam (Assamese).
* Employment Exchange Certificate: The candidate must possess Employment exchange registration number for the state of Assam.
Selection Process of Gauhati High Court LDA & Copyist Vacancy
The selection process of Gauhati High Court LDA & Copyist Vacancy consists of following two stages:
A Common Written Test (OMR based objective Questions with Multiple Choices) of two hour duration of 120 marks will be held.
(i) General English (50 marks), General Knowledge including Computer Knowledge (30 marks) and General Aptitude (20 marks)
(ii) Official language of the state of Assam (Assamese): 20 marks (which will be qualifying in nature, qualifying marks shall be 40% of 20 i.e. 8 marks).
* Marks obtained in the Assamese language segment will not be counted in preparing the merit list of written test as well as the final select list.
Candidates in the ratio of 1:3 from the rank-wise marksheet of the written test (3 times the total posts of a particular district) will be called to the viva-voce (15 marks).
On the basis of the grand total marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Test and viva-voce, the final selection will be made district wise.
Application Fee details of Gauhati High Court Recruitment:
Candidates have to pay the application as mentioned below according to their caste:
- SC/ ST candidates : Rs.100/-
- For PWD candidates: Nil
- Others: Rs.300/-
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment:
Apply process through online for these vacancy by visiting official Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment.
- Scroll down & go to Important Web-Links section .
- Fill mandatory details
- Pay the necessary application fee as per your category .
- At the end, submit the application form and take a print out of the application form .
Note: A candidate is allowed to submit one application form only against a district of his/her choice. Candidature of a candidate will be considered for both the categories of posts (LDA and Copyist) of all the establishments of that particular district.
Important Dates of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021:
- Apply online starting Date: 1 Oct 2021, 12:00 Noon
- Apply online last date: 31 Oct 2021, 5:00 PM
- Last date for payment of fees: 03 Nov 2021, Till bank transaction hours
Important Web -Links of Gauhati High Court Vacancy:
Online Application: Click Here
Download Advertisement : Click Here
Get More Job in Assam: Click Here