Directorate of Health Services Assam Recruitment
DHS Recruitment 2020 : Candidates willing to Directorate of Health Services Assam, as Driver and Grade IV, 50 Vacancy are invited for engagement on ,the recruitment in districts of South Salmara, Mankachar, Majuli, Charaideo, Hojai & Biswanath.
DHS Recruitment 2020 Assam.
Last Date : 16/12/2020.
DHS Recruitment Assam 2020
No of posts: 20
Educational Qualification: Applicant must read up to Class-X and must have valid four-wheeler driving license (LMV) issued by the District Transport Authority, Govt of Assam.
Pay: Rs.14,000-Rs.60,500/- + GP Rs.5,200/- per month.
No of posts: 30
Educational Qualification: Minimum Class-VIII passed.
Pay: Rs.14,000-Rs.60,500/- + GP Rs.3,900/- per month.
Reservation of posts for SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC (MOBC)/ EWS (Economically Weaker Section)/Women Candidates and Differently-abled (DIVYANG) candidates will be as per prevailing Government rules / norms.
Age Limit :
Candidate should not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit in relaxable for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ STP/ STH only.
Application Fee : No fee is required to be paid.
Documents to be submitted for DHS Recruitment Assam
The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted:
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport size color photograph duly self-attested.
- Birth Certificate for age proof.
- Class VIII passed certificate.
- Caste certificate (wherever applicable).
- Permanent resident ship certificate/Domicile certificate (if any).
- Person with Disability Certificate/Differently Abled Certificate (if any).
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Economically Weaker (EWS) Certificate (wherever applicable).
- Valid Driving License Certificate (wherever applicable).
Important Dates of DHS Assam Recruitment 2020
• Staring Date of submission : 7 December 2020
• Last Date of submission : 16 December 2020
How To Apply For DHS Recruitment Assam
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through website of Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam (www.dhs.assam.gov.in) .