লক্ষিম্পুৰ জিলা উপায়ুক্ত কাৰ্য্যালয়ত Data Entry Operator ৰ চাকৰি l
DC Office Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021 : Applications are hereby invited in the Standard Form of Assam Gazette (Part-IX) from intending candidates for an Walk-in-Interview for below mentioned vacant post under the integrated disease Surveillance Programme, Lakhimpur, North Lakhimpur.
Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur
Date of Interview : 11 January 2021
DC Office Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Post : Data Entry Operator, IDSP
No. of Vacant Post : 1 (One)
Salary : Rs. 11,500/- per month consolidated
Required Education Qualification Of DC Office Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021
Education : Candidate must be Graduate in any stream (Arts/Science/Commerce).
Desired Qualification: Candidate must have 1 (One) year Computer Diploma/Certificate from Govt. Recognized Institute/ University.
Candidate having minimum 1 (One) year experience in the same field and have knowledge of MIS & Other web related works. Preference will be given for those candidate who have earlier knowledge with the health sector.
Age Limit :
Candidate must not be less than 21 years or not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2021. The upper age is relaxable as per Govt. norms.
- General Terms and conditions:
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
- Candidate must have registered their names of the Employment Exchange.
- Application with self attested copies of all testimonials regarding Education Qualification, Age Proof, Caste, Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card, Computer Diploma Certificate etc. along with 3 (Three) copies of present Passport size Photograph duly signed by the candidate on the reverse should be attached with the application form.
- Candidates are instructed to bring their original documents for verification before the appear in the interview.
- Candidates are directed to mention their Mobile Number and E-mail ID with the application.
How To Apply Of DC Office Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021
Application in Standard Form, stating name, age, educational qualification, present and permanent address, experiences of working in each Branches with a period of incumbency, 3 (three) recent passport size photograph, Identity Card etc.
- Candidates are instructed to attend at the venue mentioned on or before 9.00 AM for verification of documents and others.
- No Mobile Phone, Smart Watch, Calculator and others are allowed at the time of Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates attending the Walk-in-Interview.
- The application should be addressed to the Joint Director of Health Service, Lakhimpur, North Lakhimpur.
- Candidate should wear their Mask & bring their Hand Sanitizer at the time of Interview and maintain all the Social Distancing Rules & Regulation.
- Incomplete and wrongly filled applications will be rejected. No application will be accepted after 2.00 PM on 11.01.2021.
- The selection committee is right to reserve reject/cancel any/all the application (s) without reason thereof.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 11.01.2021.
Time of the Walk-in-Interview: 11.00 AM (onwards)
Venue of the Walk-in-Interview: Conference Hall, O/o the Joint Director of Health Service, Lakhimpur, North Lakhimpur
Important Web-Link of DC Office Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021
Apply Application Assam Gazette (Part-IX) : Click Here
Download Advertisement : Click Here