BEL Recruitment 2021 : Applications are invited in Online Application published in Bharat Electronics Limited the intending candidates for filling up 511 Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer vacancy on contract basis, for EVM production for Export Manufacturing, SC & US, Military Radars and Military Communication SBUs of Bengaluru Complex . Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here
BEL Recruitment 2021 Details
1. Trainee Engineer-I
No of posts: 308 [UR:124, EWS:31, OBC:83, SC:47, ST:23]
2. Project Engineer-I
No of posts: 203 [UR:84, EWS:21, OBC:54, SC:30, ST:14]
Eligibility Criteria of Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment
- Trainee Engineer – I: 25 years as of 01.08.2021.
- Project Engineer – I: 28 years as of 01.08.2021.
Age Relaxation: Category-wise relaxation in Upper Age Limit is mentioned below:
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 Years
- SC / ST: 5 Years
- For Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
Educational Qualification: 4 years full time B.E/ B. Tech Engineering course from a reputed Institute/ University in the Engineering disciplines of Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Communication/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics. First Class is the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PwD candidates.
Post qualification Experience:
Trainee Engineer – I: Fresh Engineering graduates in the indicated disciplines may also apply.
Project Engineer – I: 2 years relevant post qualification industrial experience.
Selection Process of BEL Engineer Recruitment
- A merit list will be prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in BE / B. Tech and work experience, as indicated below:
- ^ 75% marks will be allotted for aggregate marks scored in BE / B. Tech.
- ^ 10% marks will be allotted for relevant work experience. (2.5 marks for min. stipulated work experience and additional 1.25 marks for every additional 6 months of relevant experience, up-to a max of 10 marks)
- Video based interviews will be conducted for shortlisted candidates.
- The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website .
- Project Engineer-I: General, EWS and OBC candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs.500/-
- Trainee Engineer-I: General, EWS and OBC candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs.200/-
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect link provided.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2021
Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts may apply online by clicking the relevant link provided against the advertisement.
Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
Important Dates of BEL Recruitment 2021
- Starting date for Online Submission of Application: 04.08.2021
- Last date of Online Submission of Application: 15.08.2021, 23:59 hrs
Important Web-Links of BEL Recruitment 2021
Apply Online: Click Here
Advertisement: Click Here