Assam Police 2020 Extended Date for Apply Platoon Commander
Application from Assam Police 2020 date extended for the post of Platoon Commander. Only online applications will be received with effect from 23-03-2020 and the last date of receiving applications will be 11-04-2020. No applications will be received thereafter.Site https://slprbassam.in/ apply online .
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of 35 existing
vacancies in the rank of Platoon Commander under Directorate of Civil Defence.
Overviews Of Assam Police 2020 Recruitment
|Name of the organizations||Details|
|Name of the post||Platoon Commander|
|No of Vacancies||35|
|date extended||17-08-2020 to 26-08-2020|
Name of the post : Platoon Commander and Home Guards
No of posts: 35 nos
- The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College / Institutions affiliated to a recognized University.
- Other Qualification: NCC ‘B’ Certificate OR Home Guards Training Certificate
Pay Salary : Rs. 14000- 49000 (Pay Band No. 2) plus Rs. 8700 Grade pay
plus other allowances as admissible under the rules
Related Post : Assam Police 2020 Admit Card Download
In order to appear in the Recruitment Tests candidates must satisfy the
a) Nationality– Candidates must be Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
b) Application Fee : Nil
c) Age: Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January, 2020 (Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982).
Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable as under:
i) 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) & ST (H).
ii) 03 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
Assam police 2020 SELECTION PROCEDURE:
- BIOMETRICS OF CANDIDATES AND SCRUTINY OF DOCUMENTS
- PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST
- PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST
- Admit Card of HSLC or equivalent examination for proof of age .
- Passport Size Photo
- Certificate & Mark-sheet of Minimum Educational Qualification for the Post concerned
- Admit card / certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination for proof of Age.
- Marks sheet of HSLC or HSSLC as applicable
- Caste Certificate.
- Employment Exchange Registration Card/Certificate
|How To Apply|
|Applications must be submitted online through website www.slprbassam.in. No other forms of application will be entertained.|
|Download the official notification pdf through the link given below.|
Go through the details and ensure the eligibility
Click on the apply online link
Fill the application form with the required information.
Paste your recent attested color passport size photograph in the application form.
Recheck whether the mandatory details are filled & attached properly.
Then submit the application form and take a print out for further reference.
Important Link Below
|Link Name||Link Below|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|