Assam Gas Company Limited has released a notification for the 12 vacancy of GET & MT post . Supreme Court Recruitment 2021. Assam Gas Company Limited Recruitment 2021 . Interested and eligible candidates may apply here . Filling up of the Vacant under Assam Gas Company Limited .
Assam Gas Company Limited Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the post : Graduate Engineer Trainee
No of posts: 7 [Mechanical: 2, Instrumentation: 2, Chemical: 1, Computer science: 2]
Educational Qualification : First class BE / B Tech in respective branch of engineering with 65% or above aggregate marks.
Age : 30 years .
Salary : Rs. 25,000/- per month
Name of the post : Management Trainee
No of posts : 5
Educational Qualification: First class BE / B Tech in any discipline with 65% or above aggregate marks. Two years full time MBA in any stream from an AICTE/UGC approved institute.
Age : 30 years .
Salary: Rs. 30,000/- per month
Other Criteria of Assam Gas Company Limited Recruitment 2021
Age Relaxation : 05 years age relaxation for ST/SC Candidates & 03 years for OBC candidates.
- Irrigation Department Recruitment 2021
- Janata Bhawan Recruitment 2021
- DC Office Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021
- Assam Police Admit Card 2021- AB & UB Constable
- SSC MTS Vacancy 2021- Multi Tasking (Non-Technical)
- Rural Department Vacancy 2021
Qualification : All qualification must be from a full time course and should be from UGC recognized University / UGC recognized Deemed University or AICTE approved Autonomous Institution (wherever applicable)/ Govt. approved institute.
How to Apply for Assam Gas Company Limited Recruitment 2021
Interested Candidates may submit their online applications through the link provided in AGCL website www.assamgas.org from 26/02/2021 to 08/03/2021.
A candidate can apply for one post only.
Candidates will be required to upload the copies of the following testimonials / documents along with their application:
• The Certificates / Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/ year wise Mark Sheet & Degree certificate starting from matriculation onwards).
• Caste/Tribe certificate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates as applicable) in the prescribed format issued by the Competent
• Govt. issued document in support of Date of Birth.
• NOC /Forwarding Letter from the employer in case candidate is employed in a Central /State Government / PSU / Semi Government organization.
Advertisement Details: Click Here .
Online Application: Click Here From 26/02/2021 .