ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Admit Card 2020
Application from ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION – APSC Admit Card 2020 for invited all needy people for recruitment of the following post of Junior Engineer (Civil) vacancy under Public Works Department (PWD), Assam. Public Relations Department Official Site apsc.nic.in.
APSC Admit Card 2020 Full Details:
⬥ Name of post: Junior Engineer (Civil)
⬥ No of posts: 307
⬥ Department: Public Works Department (PWD), Assam
⬥ Type of test: Screening Test (OMR based)
⬥ Date of test: 11-10-2020 (Sunday)
⬥ Availability of admit card to download: from 03-10-2020
Time of screening test:
- Civil Engineering: 10 AM to 12 Noon
- General Studies & General English: 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM
In order to appear in the Recruitment Tests candidates must satisfy the following criteria:-
Nationality– (i) The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
(ii) The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational
purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form.
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable-
(i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt.
Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
(iii) For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of
SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification
No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
How to download Apsc Admit Card 2020 :
- 1st Step : Open your browser and search Assamcareer-4u.in.
- 2nd Step: Go to search option & search Apsc Admit Card 2020 JE.
- 3rd Step: Click on 1st Post and scroll down the post .
- 4th Step: Link is available on below
- 5th Step: Click link & given all details which are needs to include information.
- 6th Step: Click on download .Your Admit card download automatically.
- Otherwise you go official site and download .
All other terms & conditions as mentioned in press advertisement / website advertisement . Please note that all further announcements in this regard including corrigendum, if any, would be made only at this website i.e.http://apsc.nic.in/.